Sunday, October 19, 2014

Another bike ride

I took a 360 degree movie of the view from the westernmost bridge of the Boulder creek bike path. It was easier this time. I hope this reflects better physical conditioning.

The leaves are dropping and the fall colors are past their peak here. The water is low. But I do love to watch the light shimmer off the top of the water and listen to the water and the wind from this spot. I can do without the roar of traffic. ;-)

Oh, and this is drying on my bedroom floor.  I am way behind in knit blogging, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. What s that going to be? It is a beautiful pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an Aran pattern recast as a bolster cover. I didn't think it through. a 6" diameter x 12" long bolster seems very small, but calculate the area. Then multiply by two bolsters. That's about as much knitting as half an adult Aran sweater. Oy...

      Delete

Comments are open for recent posts, but require moderation for posts older than 14 days.